On average, Morpheus8 treatment takes between half an hour to an hour, depending on the size of the treated area. The cost of Morpheus8 in Torrance depends on the number of treatments, the geographic location of where you get the treatment, and the size of the area to be treated. No insurance covers such treatment; therefore, you should be willing to pay for it. For more information on the costs incurred on this treatment, you can contact South Bay Med Spa for a consultation. With subsequent Morpheus8 treatments, one can see results in a month and continuous improvement. The number of treatments one requires depends on how much a patient wants to improve; we at South Bay Med Spa intend only to recommend what any client needs to reach the desired outcome. We conduct a thorough skin assessment and consultation to understand individual needs. Morpheus8 begins to show change after the first treatment, and you can have two or more treatments afterward; the choice is yours.
We aim to make any treatment very comfortable at South Bay Med Spa. Despite the discomfort of radiofrequency and microneedling simultaneously, we offer numbing cream to make the treatment more pleasant. There is occasional swelling and mild redness that may occur after treatment, and the skin might be sensitive for a few days; these side effects are mild and short-lived. Patients are advised to avoid wearing makeup for a day or two, but you are good to go.
What areas can Morpheus8 be used on?
Morpheus8 treatment can achieve simultaneous multiple corrections. This RF technique addresses many issues from the lower face and neck to the rest of the body, which needs remodeling of the subdermal fatty tissue.
Morpheus8 can help in the treatment and appearance of;
- Sun damage
- Enlarged pores
- Stretch marks
- Poor, uneven, or rough skin texture
- Acne scarring and other scars on the body
- Excess fat in the neck and face
- Mild jowling and sagging in the neck and face
- Deep lines and creases
Morpheus8 can be used by patients not ready for a surgical facelift procedure. They can use this treatment and incur lower costs, less risk, and faster recovery until they are ready for the surgery. A combination of Morpheus8 and FaceTite provides quality skin improvement and maximum tightening in a procedure called EmbraceRe. Morpheus8 treatment once a year helps maintain results post-facelift surgery.
Here are some of the benefits of Morpheus8;
- This treatment allows you to experience facelift benefits no-surgically.
- It increases the production of collagen and results in younger-looking, firmer and fuller skin.
- Like a facelift, it helps reduce the sagging of the skin and remove excess fat.
- It improves aging around the eyes and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- The treatment can shrink oil glands under the skin, thus preventing the production of excess skin oil that often leads to acne. It also reduces acne scars.
- It breaks up the fibrous and scar tissue, eliminating stretch marks.
Post-procedure, you can use lukewarm water and a soothing face wash or cleanser to wash your face. You can add a healing ointment or moisturizer. The results are permanent; however, to ensure lasting results, you must treat your skin every two years and maintain it annually to sustain collagen production.
Whatever cosmetic treatment you want, South Bay Med Spa has you covered, with quality services and an incredible staff dedicated to making the experience of whoever walks through their doors memorable and worthwhile. You need it; we’ve got it.